For Christmas, I got the Diana Deluxe Kit...I am so excited to use it.
I just opened it today-- and got to look at everything. I am going to read the manual and then go out this week and take some pictures. But just holding it all in my hands... I am in love. I am amazed by the sheer number of items you get in this kit, it is truly amazing. Now I just have to get (my parents) money's worth out of it. Thank you mom and dad for my AMAZING Christmas gift.
There are a few things I want to do in 2012, and take more pictures is one of them. Here is my personal list of things I want to do in 2012:
- Take lots of photographs
- Organize all my photos (eek) and buy a second hard drive to keep the backups coming.
- Go to the San Diego Zoo -- a trip promised to me last year (this year I am going to take it)
- Go on a vacation.
- Taste new wine, beer, and food.
- Learn to make at least one new meal.
- Make money writing.
- Go to Santa Monica (and take pictures of the signs). I have a mental project in my head, but it still hasn't made it into my real life yet.
- Go to Venice.
- Build a darkroom. This one was set on the back burner because of money and wasn't sure if I was going to move or not (but I think I can do it this year).
- Create art.
- Live on less than I make (so I can save $$).