I was searching the internet and found lomography! Well. I actually already knew about lomo, but I found out that there are actually rules!! (That are completely meant to be broken.
The Lomographic Society International has lived by the following 10 golden rules in logography since the early 1990’s.
1) Take your camera everywhere you go.
2) Use it any time – day and night.
3) Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4) Try the shot from the hip.
5) Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6) Don’t think.
7) Be fast.
8) You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9) Afterwards either.
10) Don’t worry about any rules.
So if you don't know about lomography, google it.